Competencies: Innovative thinking, communication skills for culture change, creative leadership
Program formats: One to Three Day Seminar
“All organizations require one core competency: Innovation.” –Peter Drucker
As Drucker emphasized, innovation is the core competency for dealing with the aggressive pace of change. More than ever, businesses need people who can think creatively and work together to promote a culture that supports innovation. Through dynamic, interactive learning experiences, participants will measurably improve their creative thinking skills and leverage those skills for positive change. Executives and managers will learn how to lead innovation and will return to the workplace with an innovation plan for their organizations.Participants will identify their critical innovation challenges and discover how to generate solutions. They will learn how to:
- Think outside of habitual patterns.
- Understand the common barriers to innovation and how to overcome them.
- Develop strategies that create more value for all stakeholders.
- Leverage collaboration to “get out of silos” and create team synergy.
- Apply the communication skills necessary to overcome organizational inertia and resistance to innovation.
- Challenges to Innovation
- Developing a Solution-Centered Mindset
- Collaborating for Innovation
- Creating Super Value
- Full-Spectrum Engagement
- Innovation and World-Class Performance
- Innovative Action Planning
- Book: Innovate Like Edison: The Success System of America’s Greatest Inventor
- Audio: Work Like DaVinci
- Book: Level 3 Leadership by Prof. James Clawson