Audience: Leaders, managers, professionals, people working in teams (special adaptations for trainers, engineers, financial services, marketers and salespeople)
Competencies: Creativity, accelerated-learning, leadership
Program formats: Keynote speech, half-day to two-day workshop
Thinking creatively, learning faster and leading change, these abilities are at a premium in a highly competitive global business environment. What if you could call on history’s greatest genius, Leonardo da Vinci, to be your personal mentor in cultivating these highly prized elements of human capital? Anatomist, architect, botanist, city planner, chef, humorist, engineer, equestrian, inventor, geographer, geologist, military scientist, musician, painter, philosopher and raconteur, Leonardo da Vinci (1452 – 1519) helped bring the Western world out of the Middle Ages and into the Renaissance. Now his approach to optimizing human potential is more relevant than ever.The da Vinci principles are:
- Curiosità – An insatiable quest for knowledge and continuous improvement
- Dimostrazione – Learning from experience
- Sensazione – Sharpening the senses
- Sfumato – Managing ambiguity and change
- Arte/Scienza – Whole-brain thinking
- Corporalità – Body-mind fitness
- Connessione – Systems thinking
- Think creatively.
- Cultivate independent thinking.
- Improve learning ability with age.
- Find opportunity in uncertainty.
- Improve memory and problem solving.
- Balance mind and body to reduce stress.
- Nurture creativity and innovation in the workplace.
- Book: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: Seven Steps to Genius Every Day
- Audio compact disc: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci
- Companion workbook: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci Workbook/Notebook
- Music compact disc: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci: The Classical Geniuses
- DVD: How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci