Audience: Executives, fast-track leaders, trainers, marketers and salespeople, anyone who presents
Competencies: Presentation, communication and influence skills
Program formats: Half-day to three-day workshop, individual or group coaching for specific presentations
Your posture, gestures, movement, facial expression and voice tone communicate more powerfully than your words. In this life-changing program you will learn the secrets of developing an alignment between your inner intentions and your external presentation. In the process you will learn what it takes to become a great presenter.
Based on a synthesis of The Alexander Technique (the method for developing stage presence taught at The Julliard School), centering and movement exercises drawn from the martial arts, and thirty years of world-class professional presentation experience, this program offers a unique opportunity to cultivate powerful influence skills.
You will learn how to:
- Establish and maintain rapport with an audience.
- Apply the three secrets of articulate, fluent body-language.
- Transform fear and nervousness; to make the “butterflies” in your stomach fly in formation.
- Gather intelligence to understand the needs and exceed the expectations of your audience.
- Learn how to rehearse by applying “trade secrets” of the theatrical profession.
- “Think on your feet” so you can improvise and speak extemporaneously.
- Apply the secrets of great communicators such as Muhammed Ali, Winston Churchill, Queen Elizabeth I, Ronald Reagan, Martin Luther King, Jr., Bill Clinton and Barack Obama to make your message unforgettable.
The effectiveness of your presence, or your presentation, can only be measured by the results you achieve. Individuals with presence not only command attention they inspire others to change. Great presentations change the audience’s attitudes and behavior; but for change to occur the audience must remember your message. Decades of psychological research have shown that there are five principles of recall that determine what an audience remembers. You will learn these five principles and receive guidance in applying them to your presentations.
Use your presentations as a tool for personal and professional growth. Learn and apply the secrets of influence, transform anxiety into enthusiasm, and make communication and speaking-skill a long-term career asset.