Sponsored by en*theos academy
Starts this SATURDAY NOVEMBER 19, 2011!
Dates & Tuition
Time: 5 Saturdays at 10:00 am Pacific
Dates: November 19, 26 + December 3, 10, 17
Can’t make the calls? No problem! Download an MP3 of the class the next day.
(If cash is tight, we offer a “Pick Your Price” model where you can choose to pay $125/$100/$50. And, if cash is super tight, you can apply for a scholarship!)
Thinking creatively, learning faster and staying centered, these abilities are at a premium in a rapidly changing and complex world. What if you could call on history’s greatest genius, Leonardo da Vinci, to be your personal mentor in cultivating these highly prized elements of human capital? Anatomist, architect, botanist, city planner, chef, engineer, equestrian, inventor, geographer, geologist, musician, painter, and philosopher, Leonardo da Vinci helped bring the Western world out of the Middle Ages and into the Renaissance. Now, his approach to optimizing human potential is more relevant than ever.
You will be guided to apply the 7 principles for thinking like Leonardo, through a proven series of practical exercises, to your deepest life questions. The da Vinci principles are:
• Curiosità – An insatiable quest for knowledge and continuous improvement
• Dimostrazione – Learning from experience
• Sensazione – Sharpening the senses
• Sfumato – Managing ambiguity and change
• Arte/Scienza – Whole-brain thinking
• Corporalità – Body-mind fitness
• Connessione – Systems thinking
Textbook for the Course
How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci by Michael J. Gelb
Who Should Attend?
This inspiring and practical look at the essential elements of Leonardo da Vinci’s genius will be great for all those committed to living an extraordinary life while enjoying the process.
What You’ll Get Out of the Course
In this dynamic, highly-interactive program Michael Gelb brings da Vinci’s genius to life. You will learn how to:
• Make a Mind Map that integrates your life vision, values and goals
• Nurture creativity and innovation
• Put more Dolce in your Vita
• Find opportunity in uncertainty
• Improve memory and problem solving
• Balance mind and body to reduce stress
• Access and apply the real spiritual teachings of Leonardo
Leonardo da Vinci invented the parachute before anyone could fly. That’s thinking ahead! Imagine what you will accomplish when you learn the approach of humanity’s supreme archetype for the fulfillment of human potential.Enroll Now!